Cleaning Fees?

I have noticed that some resorts charge additional fees to the listed prices. Does your resort do this? No. We do not charge any type of cleaning fees, insurance fees or lodging/resort fees. We charge a base rate which is priced for a two night minimum stay at two guests per bedroom. Local taxes are added at the rate of 9.25%. Additional fees may apply when excess cleaning is needed due to pets or other unforeseen dirt/materials are encountered.

What Resources are available for maps/travel advisories?

Beavers Bend Travel Tools:

Beavers Bend Maps and Directions to McCurtain County

State Maps and Road Conditions

Texas Map and Road Conditions – Drive Texas TxDot Highway Conditions

Oklahoma Road Map – Oklahoma Department of Transportation

Oklahoma Travel Advisories – Oklahoma Department of Transportation

Arkansas Road Map and Advisories – I Drive Arkansas

Louisiana Road Map and Conditions – Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development

Where Are Your Cabins Located?

Our cabins are located just off US HWY 259 N in Hochatown, OK. Hochatown is an unincorporated community 12 miles North of Broken Bow, OK. All of our cabins are ~5 minutes away from Cedar Creek Golf Course, Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and Hochatown restaurants. Google Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1tlpd4C5dHAU8dPPJeOh4ymaoPbY

Google Navigation to Your Cabin:  <on your mobile device>

1. Go to Google and enter the name of your cabin followed by “Broken Bow, OK”.

Example: “Timber Rock Lodge Broken Bow, OK”

2. In the Google Search Results, you will see a picture of the cabin in the search results followed by:

    Timber Rock Lodge <the name of the cabin you enter in google search will appear here>
    Cabin Rental Agency

Click on DIRECTIONS, which starts Google Maps

3. Click Δ to start navigation

Are Your Cabins Located On The Lake or River?

Broken Bow Lake and Mountain Fork River are on property owned by the US. Government and controlled by the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers. There are no private owned cabins on the lake or directly below the lake on Mountain Fork River. Currently, all of our properties are located in the Timber Creek Trails general area, just across from the Carson Creek Area. Most of our cabins are located on ridges with small seasonal creeks below. Check amenities and maps for cabin locations.

What Is There To Do While In the Area?

The area offers many activities. We are located only minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and the Ouachita National Forest. To see a list of activities visit our website’s Trip Planner page which lists Things to Do and Recreation destinations in the area. Also visit the McCurtain County Tourism Authority web site.

What Do We Need To Bring?

Our cabins come fully furnished. The only thing you need to bring is food, clothes and personal hygiene items. We provide fully furnished kitchens, including cooking utensils, pots, pans, plates, coffee, sugar, creamer. Also, we provide bath and bed linens, propane gas, firewood. And, we supply fire-logs and lighters for starting fires.

What Are the Costs to Rent a Cabin?

Cabin rental costs vary by size and seasonality. Typically our cabins costs range from $185.00 to $425 per night with two and three night minimums. See policies for more detailed information on cost. We do not charge additional reservation fees, pet fees or cleaning fees. A local sales tax of 6.5% and tourism tax 3.0% is applied.

Are 1 Night Stays Available?

Occasionally we have one night available if a date is available between two reservations. The pricing shown will be based on a two or more night stay. A one night stay will incur an additional cost. Call us at 580-306-6700 for more information.

Can We Check In Early?

We cannot allow early checking since our cleaning staff will be preparing the cabins for your arrival. Check in time is after 3:00 PM Monday-Saturday, or after 4:00 P.M. on Sundays. In order to have the proper amount of time to clean the cabin these times must be firm. Please plan your arrival before 10:00 P.M. We may not be answering phones after 10:00 P.M. and will not be able to assist you if needed. What Time is Check-Out? Check out is no later than 11:00 A.M.

What is the Driving Distance to Broken Bow?

Are There Physical Addresses for the Cabins?

NO. There are no physical addresses for the cabins in the area. We do use google maps on our web site and therefore have Google Latitude and Longitude setting for each cabin. Please use these latitude/longitude settings along with the local driving directions provided in your confirmation email.

Google Latitude and Longitude Setting for Each Cabin: <Enter these values into Google Maps/Navigation to find your cabins>

We are currently undergoing a 911 mapping process but it is not available yet. DO NOT USE “ADDRESS GPS” TO FIND YOUR CABINS, IT WILL NOT WORK. PLEASE PRINT AND BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION SHEET WITH YOU.

The confirmation sheet will provide you with Google’s latitude & longitude values and detailed driving directions as well as information to get into your cabin. Please print your confirmation sheet as it contains detailed driving directions and cabin access codes. Out cabins have Wi-Fi, however, your may experience email download issues with some cell phone providers.

How Do We Check In?

There is no central check in facility. Just bring your directions and use the key codes to access key boxes or the doors directly. When you leave, please put the key back into the key box. If you need help while you are staying with us please call our number listed on your confirmation sheet.

May I ride my ATV on the county roads?

No. ATV Riding is not allowed on a county road even if the road is gravel. You will be at risk of receiving an expensive ticket. New Recently in 2015, ATV Riding reopened in the National Forest area on Lucian Sorrel Road, The official ATV riding start location is about 50 yards down Lucian Sorrel Road where it splits with East Fork Road. You will need to trailer your ATV to this starting point.  

Are campfires allowed year around?

Campfires are allowed year-around except when a burn ban is in effect. We provide free firewood, lighters, and fire logs. Please check http://www.forestry.ok.gov/burn-ban-information to see if a burn pan is in effect.